谁能给我伤感的非主流英文文章,越多越好,要带中文解释的...

如题所述

I will not make the same mistakes that you did 我不会和你犯相同的错误 I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery 我不会允许自己给自己的心带来如此多的痛苦 I will not break the way you did, You fell so hard 我不会改变你的做法(有疑惑),你已如此不幸 I ve learned the hard way To never let it get that far 我已经知道不让它发展成那样的艰难的方法 Because of you ,I never stray too far from the sidewalk 因为你,我从不离开正途太远 Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt 因为你,我学会为了不让自己受伤而在安全地带流连 Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me 因为你,我发现很难相信自己甚至身边的人 Because of you I am afraid 因为你,我很害怕 I lose my way And it s not too long before you point it out 当我迷失自我,你很快为我指明道路 I cannot cry Because you know that s weakness in your eyes 我不能哭泣,因为你知道那正是你眼中的懦弱 I m forced to fake A smile, a laugh everyday of my life 我被迫要在生命中的每一天假装微笑、开怀大笑 My heart can t possibly break 我的心不可能破碎 When it wasn t even whole to start with 因为它从一开始就未曾完整过 Because of you ,I never stray too far from the sidewalk 因为你,我从不离开正途太远 Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt 因为你,我学会为了不让自己受伤而在安全地带流连 Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me 因为你,我发现很难相信自己甚至身边的人 Because of you I am afraid 因为你,我很害怕 I watched you die 我眼看着你死去 I heard you cry every night in your sleep 我听着你每晚睡梦中的哭泣 I was so young 我还太年轻 You should have known better than to lean on me 你早就应该明白你不能依靠我 You never thought of anyone else 你从未顾及到别人 You just saw your pain 你只看到了自己的痛苦 And now I cry in the middle of the night 而现在我在每个午夜哭泣 For the same damn thing 却是为了相同的该死的东西 Because of you ,I never stray too far from the sidewalk 因为你,我从不离开正途太远 Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt 因为你,我学会为了不让自己受伤而在安全地带流连 Because of you I try my hardest just to forget everything 因为你,我拼命的想要忘记过去的一切 Because of you I don t know how to let anyone else in 因为你,我不知道如何接纳任何人 Because of you I m ashamed of my life because it s empty 因为你,我因生活的空虚而感到羞愧 Because of you I am afraid 因为你,我很害怕 Because of you Because of you 因为你,因为你

暮鼓晨钟
Morning Bells and Chimes
从淡漠的许多心境中
From the serene heart and mind
抽引出几许感动
Leads to the slight sensation of being moved
很久了,好像已不知什么是泪
For so long, It seems like I don't know what tears are anymore
从最初的纯情
From the initial innocent
滑向自由自在的任性和癫狂
Falling down to the freedom and madness
点燃生命之烛而燃烧
Lit the candles of life and burn
跳跃后是美丽末端的灰烬
After it is the beautiful ends of ashes

每一秒
Every second
每一分
Every minuet
每一刻
Every moment
久了,眼中剩下燃烛后的冷灰
After long, What is in the eyes are the cold gray left from the burning
又有什么能拨动心弦?
What is left to pull the heartstrings?

那些柔情而虚设的浪漫
Those gentle but illusionary romance
那无心而令人心寒的戏谑
Those heartless but cold jokes
那些疯癫而
Those crazy but
转瞬即逝的狂欢
but could disappear in a moment celebrations
上帝安排的一切
Everything that God plans
永远使人的眼睛
Makes humans' eyes forever
望见正面的同时
looking straight, but at the same time
又用心感知着阴影的另一面
there is also the side in the shadow that only the sixth sense can detect

远远地
From far away
有飞机的声音
There are airplane noises
卷着红尘的飞机
airplane carrying the human world
即将带着我离去
Will soon carry me away with it
但我的心却无声的为你留下
But my heart will silently stay with you

dear god:(敬爱的神:)
i know that she's out there...(我知道她不在这里了)
the one i'm suppose to share my whole life with.
(她,那个我想要与之共度一生的人)
and in time...you'll show her to me.
(但是我相信,某个时候,你将会让我再见到她.)
will you take care of her,
(你能不能帮我好好照顾她,)
comfort her,(让她过得舒适,)
and protect her...(保护她)
until that day we meet.(直到我们见面的那一天)
and let her know...(还有,让她知道…)
my heart...is beating with hers.
(我的心……为她而存)

in a dream i hold you close(我常常梦到紧紧的抱着你)
embracing you with my hands(用手将你拥入怀中)
you gazed at me with eyes full of love
(你用充满爱意的眼神望着我.)
and made me understand(这让我明白了)
that i was meant to share it with you
my heart my mind my soul
(我真的愿意全心全意的和你分享我的一切,)
then i open my eyes(然而当我睁开眼睛,)
and all i see reality shows i'm alone
(看到的却是我还是孤单一人.)
but i know someday that you'll be by my side
(但我知道总有一天你会出现在我的身边,)
cause i know god's just waiting till the time is right
(因为上帝正在安排这个对的时间.)
god will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm
(上帝啊请让她平安,不遭受风暴;)
when the day's cold will you keep her warm
(当天气寒冷,让她温暖.)
when the darkness falls will you please shine her the way
(当黑暗降临,照亮她的道路)
god will you let her know that i love her so
(上帝啊你能不能让她知道我是如此爱她;)
when theres no one there that she's not alone
(即使世界上没有其他人,她也不会孤单;)
just close her eyes and let her know
(只要她闭上眼睛,她就能知道,)
my heart is beating with hers
(我的心只为她存在.)

so i prayed until that day(我祈祷那天能出现,)
(prayed until that day)
when our hearts will beat as one
(我们感受到彼此的心在跳动.)
(when our hearts hearts will beat as one)
i will wait so patiently(我会一直耐心的等待,)
(patiently)
for that day to come(为了这一天的来临.)
(for that day to come)
i know someday that you'll be by my side
(我知道总有一天你会出现在我身边,)
cause i know god's just waiting till the time is right
(因为上帝正在帮我们安排这个时刻.)
god will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm
(上帝啊请让她平安,不遭受风暴;)
when the day's cold will you keep her warm
(当天气寒冷,让她温暖.)
when the darkness falls will you please shine her the way
(当黑暗降临,照亮她的道路)
(shine he the way)
god will you let her know that i love her so
(上帝啊你能不能让她知道我是如此爱她;)
when theres no one there that she's not alone
(即使世界上没有其他人,她也不会孤单;)
just close her eyes and let her know
(只要她闭上眼睛,她就能知道,)
my heart is beating with hers
(我的心只为她存在.)
is beating with hers(ooo)
(一直为她存在...)
my heart is beating with hers(oooo)
(我的心只为她存在.)
it's beating with hers
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
第1个回答  2012-02-17
这是我很喜欢的,很励志!
Three Days to See (假如拥有三天光明 )
Helen Keller/海伦.凯勒
All of us have read thrilling stories in which the hero had only a limited and specified time to live. Sometimes it was as long as a year; sometimes as short as twenty-four hours, but always we were interested in discovering just how the doomed man chose to spend his last days or his last hours. I speak, of course, of free men who have a choice, not condemned criminals whose sphere of activities is strictly delimited.
Such stories set up thinking, wondering what we should do under similar circumstances. What associations should we crowd into those last hours as mortal beings? What happiness should we find in reviewing the past, what regrets?
Sometimes I have thought it would be an excellent rule to live each day as if we should die tomorrow. Such an attitude would emphasize sharply the values of life. We should live each day with a gentleness, a vigor, and a keenness of appreciation which are often lost when time stretches before us in the constant panorama of more days and months and years to come. There are those, of course, who would adopt the epicurean motto of “Eat, drink, and be merry,” most people would be chastened by the certainty of impending death.
我们都读过这样一些动人的故事,故事里主人公将不久于人世。长则一年,短则24小时。但是我们总是很想知道这个即将离开人世的人是决定怎样度过他最后的日子的。当然,我所指的是有权作出选择的自由人,不是那些活动范围受到严格限制的死囚。 
这一类故事会使我们思考在类似的处境下,我们自己该做些什么?在那临终前的几个小时里我们会产生哪些联想?会有多少欣慰和遗憾呢?
有时我想,把每天都当作生命的最后一天来度过也不失为一个很好的生命法则。这种人生态度使人非常重视人生的价值。每一天我们都应该以和善的态度、充沛的精力和热情的欣赏来度过,而这些恰恰是在来日方长时往往被我们忽视的东西。当然,有这样一些人奉行享乐主义的座右铭——吃喝玩乐,但是大多数人却不能摆脱死亡来临的恐惧。

Most of us take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future, when we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty task, hardly aware of our listless attitude towards life.
The same lethargy, I am afraid, characterizes the use of our faculties and senses. Only the deaf appreciate hearing, only the blind realize the manifold blessings that lie in sight. Particularly does this observation apply to those who have lost sight and hearing in adult life. But those who have never suffered impairment of sight or hearing seldom make the fullest use of these blessed faculties. Their eyes and ears take in all sights and sound hazily, without concentration, and with little appreciation. It is the same old story of not being grateful for what we conscious of health until we are ill.
I have often thought it would be a blessing if each human being were stricken blind and deaf for a few days at some time during his early adult life. Darkness would make him more appreciative of sight; silence would teach him the joys of sound.
Now and then I have tested my seeing friends to discover what they see. Recently I was visited by a very good friend who had just returned from a long walk in the woods, and I asked her what she had observed. “Nothing in particular,” she replied. I might have been incredulous had I not been accustomed to such responses, for long ago I became convinced that the seeing see little.
我们大多数人认为生命理所当然,我们明白总有一天我们会死去,但是我们常常把这一天看得非常遥远。当我们身体强壮时,死亡便成了难以相象的事情了。我们很少会考虑它,日子一天天过去,好像没有尽头。所以我们为琐事奔波,并没有意识到我们对待生活的态度是冷漠的。
我想我们在运用我们所有五官时恐怕也同样是冷漠的。只有聋子才珍惜听力,只有盲人才能认识到能见光明的幸运。对于那些成年致盲或失陪的人来说尤其如此。但是那些听力或视力从未遭受损失的人却很少充分利用这些幸运的能力,他们对所见所闻不关注、不欣赏。这与常说的不失去不懂得珍贵,不生病不知道健康可贵的道理是一样的。
我常想如果每一个人在他成年的早些时候,有几天成为了聋子或瞎子也不失为一件幸事。黑暗将使他更珍惜光明;沉寂将教他知道声音的乐趣。
有时我会试探我的非盲的朋友们,想知道他们看见了什么。最近我的一位非常要好的朋友来看我,她刚刚在树林里走了很长时间,我问她看见了什么。“没什么特别的,”她回答说。如不是我早已习惯了这样的回答,我也许不会轻易相信,因为很久以前我就相信了有眼人看不见什么。

How was it possible, I asked myself, to walk for an hour through the woods and see nothing worthy of note? I who cannot see find hundreds of things to interest me through mere touch. I feel the delicate symmetry of a leaf. I pass my hands lovingly about the smooth skin of a silver birch, or the rough shaggy bark of a pine. In spring I touch the branches of trees hopefully in search of a bud, the first sign of awakening Nature after her winter’s sleep I feel the delightful, velvety texture of a flower, and discover its remarkable convolutions; and something of the miracle of Nature is revealed to me. Occasionally, if I am very fortunate, I place my hand gently in a small tree and feel the happy quiver of a bird in full song. I am delighted to have cool waters of a brook rush through my open fingers. To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug. To me the pageant of seasons is a thrilling and unending drama, the action of which streams through my finger tips. At times my heart cries out with longing to see all these things. If I can get so much pleasure from mere touch, how much more beauty must be revealed by sight. Yet, those who have eyes apparently see little. The panorama of color and action fill the world is taken for granted. It is human, perhaps, to appreciate little that which we have and to long for that which we have not, but it is a great pity that in the world of light and the gift of sight is used only as mere convenience rather that as a means of adding fullness to life.
Oh, the things that I should see if I had the power of sight for three days!
我问自己在树林中走了一小时,怎么可能什么值得注意的东西都没有看到呢?而我一个盲人仅仅通过触摸就发现了数以百计的有趣的东西。我感到树叶的对称美,用手摸着白桦树光滑的树皮或是松树那粗糙的厚厚的树皮。春天里我满怀着希望触摸着树枝寻找新芽,那是大自然冬眼后醒来的第一个征象。我感到了花朵的可爱和茸茸的感觉,发现它层层叠叠地绽开着,大自然的神奇展现在我的面前。当我把手轻轻地放在一棵小树上,如果幸运的话,偶尔会感到歌唱的小鸟欢快的颤动。我会愉快地让清凉的溪水从手之间流过。对我来说,满地厚厚的松针和松软的草坪比奢华的波斯地毯更惹人喜爱。对我来说四季变换的景色如同一场动人心魄的不会完结的戏剧,剧中的人物动作从我的指尖流过。我的心不时在呐喊,带着对光明的渴望。既然仅仅通过触摸就能使我获得如此多的喜悦,那么光明定会展示更多美好的事物啊。可惜的是那些有眼睛的人分明看到很少,整个世界缤纷的色彩和万物的活动都被认为是理所当然。也许不珍惜已经拥有的,想得到还没有得到的是人的特点,但是在光明的世界里只把视觉用做一种方便的工具,而不是丰富生活的工具,这是令人多么遗憾的事情啊。
噢,假如我拥有三天光明,我将会看见多少事物啊!追问

我要的不是这种的

相似回答