十个超短英语小故事,顺带翻译

如题所述

聪明的乌龟
A tiger is hungry, he is looking for food. He sees a frog in front of him.
一只老虎很饥饿,他正在寻找食物。他看到一只青蛙在他前面。
“Haha! A frog! My dinner!” so he rushes at the frog.
“哈哈!一只青蛙,我有晚餐啦!”于是,他扑向青蛙。
Behind the tiger, there is a tortoise. The little tortoise sees it; he bites the tiger’s tail.
在老虎的后边,有一只乌龟。小乌龟看见了,他猛咬一下啊老虎的尾巴。
“Ouch!” cries the tiger and he looks back. The frog hears the voice and jumps into water.
“哎呦!”老虎疼得叫起来并回头看看。此时青蛙听见了老虎的声音,他迅速跳进水里。
“Thank you, little tortoise.” says the frog.
“谢谢你,小乌龟。”青蛙说。
But the tiger is very angry. “Bother it! I’ll throw you to the sky!”
大事老虎十分愤怒:“讨厌!我要把你扔到天上去。”
“Thank you, I like flying in the sky,” says the tortoise.
“谢谢你,我喜欢在天空飞翔。”乌龟说。
The tiger stops, “I will throw you into the river.”
老虎停下来:“那我就把你扔到到水里。”
“Oh, no! I can’t swim; I will die if you throw me into the water.” The tiger threw the tortoise into the water quickly.
“哦,不!我不会游泳,如果你把我扔井水里我会死的。”老虎很快就把乌龟仍进水了。
“Thank you, Mr. Tiger. Bye-bye.” The tortoise and the frog swim away together.
“谢谢你,老虎先生,再见!”乌龟和青蛙一起游走了。
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
第1个回答  2019-02-21
Story 1 Three Good Friends
One day, a monkey rides his bike near the river. This time he sees a lion under a tree. The lion runs at him. He is afraid and falls into the river. He can’t swim. He shouts. The rabbit hears him. He jumps into the river. The rabbit swims to the monkey, but he can’t help him. Luckily, an elephant comes along. He is very strong. He helps the rabbit and monkey. Three friends are very happy. They go to the elephant’s home. Then, three of them become good friends.
故事一 三个好朋友
一天, 一只猴子在河边骑车。这时他看见树下有一只狮子,狮子向他跑来。他非常的害怕,掉进河里。他不会游泳,大叫起来。兔子听见了,跳进水里,但他却没有办法救猴子。幸运的是,一只大象过来了。大象非常强壮,救出了兔子和猴子。他们来到大象的家,在那里吃了一顿大餐。从此他们成了好朋友。本回答被网友采纳
第2个回答  2019-02-21
不知道有没有机会都没有时间去看看有没有什么都好看不知道有没有机会都没有了呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵呵什么好看的衣服呢什么好看的氏族做个检查的了你在外面呢还是要不要的话我就给你了没有玫红色吗我儿了不会回来啊啊啊啊啊啊我的世界联机游戏啊我想买上班呢你在哪了没有单吗哦,
相似回答