《金刚》中的经典台词

如题所述

1、And lo,the beast looked upon the face of beauty。And it stayed its hand from killing。And from that day,it was as one dead。

瞧,野兽看着美丽的脸庞。它不动手杀人。从那天起,它就像一个死人。

2、you are the girl I want to find。

你就是我想找的女孩。

3、That's the thing about cockroaches。No matter how many times you flushed them down the toilet,they always crawl back up the bowl。

蟑螂就是这样。不管你把它们冲下马桶多少次,它们总是爬回马桶

4、This planet doesn't belong to us。Ancient species owned this earth long before mankind。I spent 30 years trying to prove the truth: monsters exist

这个星球不属于我们。远古的物种早在人类之前就拥有了地球。我花了30年的时间试图证明事实:怪物是存在的。

5、There is only an enemy when you look for him。

你找他的时候只有一个敌人。

温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
第1个回答  2012-08-27
  Ann Darrow:Good thing never last , Mr Denham.
  安·达罗:好的事物不会长久,丹汉姆先生。
  Carl Denham: And look, the beast looked upon the face of beauty. And beauty stayed his hand. And from that day on, he was as one dead.
  卡尔·丹汉姆:看,野兽注视着美女的脸庞,美女坐到野兽的手心里,从那一天开始,野兽就已经迈进了死亡的深渊。
  Carl Denham: 2000 is a deal. Will you take a check?
  Captain Englehorn: Do I have a choice?
  卡尔·丹汉姆:两千美元成交。你收支票吗?
  英格兰霍船长:难道我还有其它选择吗?
  Captain Englehorn: That's the thing about cockroaches. No matter how many times you flushed them down the toilet, they always crawl back up the bowl.
  英格兰霍船长:就好像蟑螂,不管你多少次将它们冲下马桶,它们仍然可以爬回到座便上。
  Carl Denham: We're going to finish this movie, dedicate this movie to him and give the profits to his wife and kids.
  卡尔·丹汉姆:我们一定要完成这部影片,将影片献给他,所有盈利都分给他的老婆孩子。
  Carl Denham: Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you... KONG! THE EIGHTH WONDER OF THE WORLD!
  卡尔·丹汉姆:先生女士们……我将带给你们的是世界第八大奇观——金刚。
  Carl Denham: I keep telling you, Jack, there's no money in theater. That's why you should stick with film.
  Jack Driscoll: No Carl, I love theater.
  Carl Denham: No you don't. If you really loved it, you would've jumped.
  卡尔·丹汉姆:杰克,我已经不止一遍地说过了,搞戏剧挣不到钱,你应该改行专职写电影剧本。
  杰克·德理斯卡尔:卡尔,你错了,我喜欢戏剧。
  卡尔·丹汉姆:不,你不喜欢,你要是真喜欢戏剧,早就跳下船游回去了。
  Carl Denham: Monsters belong in B movies.
  卡尔·丹汉姆:只有B级片中才有怪兽。
  Jack Driscoll: Taxi! Follow that ape!
  杰克·德理斯卡尔:出租车!跟着那只猩猩!
  Carl Denham: Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes; it was beauty killed the beast.
  卡尔·丹汉姆:不,不是飞机,是美女杀死了野兽。
第2个回答  推荐于2017-11-23
“当野兽看到美丽的面庞,他就停下了杀戮的手。从那一天起,他就等于死掉了。”(And lo, the beast looked upon the face of beauty. And it stayed its hand from killing. And from that day, it was as one dead.)

“是美女杀死了野兽。”(It's the beauty killed the beast.)

“你就是我一直在寻找的女孩!”(you are the girl I want to find.)

It was not the plane ,but the beauty killed the beast. 不是飞机,而是美丽(女)杀死了野兽本回答被提问者采纳
相似回答