志龙啊
Hi,Zhilong(你最好换成他的英文名)
我是来自中国的你的饭哦
I am your fan who come from China
我的英文名叫Pepper
My English name is Pepper
8月18日就是你的生日了呢
I remember 18th Aug is your birthday.
你是我第一个不是因为外表喜欢上的歌手呢
You are the first singer who I like you because your beautiful voice
在没有听你们的歌之前
Before I listened your songs
只是知道韩国有个组合叫BigBang
I just know there are a band named BigBang in Korea
但自从听了《一天一天》之后
Since your song ONEDAY BY ONEDAY(歌名最好用韩语的,我怕英语翻译的不准)
我就喜欢上你们了
I fallen in love with you!
一遍一遍 一首一首的听你们的歌
I listen your songs over and over ,again and again
搜集你们的 专辑 周边
and collect your albums and many other related peripheral products.
甚至还想过 以后要去韩国留学
I even want to have a further study in Korea
去看看你们
I want to see you
所以 为了这个愿望
so ,in order to make this dream come ture
我会很努力很努力的学习哦
I will do all my best to study
中考的时候
During the high-school enterance exam
是你们的歌
It was your song
陪我度过了最艰难的时候
Help me make it though the toughest time
每当学累了的时候
When I was tired
我都会去听你们的歌
I would listen your songs
好像你们就在我身边
As if you are besides me
为我加油一样
and said to me:come on!
所以说我中考考得好
So ,one of the reason that I got a good result in the high-school enterance exam
还要谢谢你们呢
Is your support!
最近
Recently
你们在日本
You are working in Japan
也很努力吧
and you must do a great effort
加油哦
Come on!!
8月18日
18th Aug
你的专辑也会发行吧
You will release the album
我一定会买的哦
I'll definitely buy it
我现在已经托朋友预定了呢
I have already reserved by my friend
最后
Finally
祝你生日快乐哦
Happy Birthday to you
要每天开开心心的哦
Wishing you happy as always
一楼二楼的翻译机,就不要拿到韩国去丢人了,赚人家的分也不觉得脸红。
我是英语专业大二学生,纯手工翻译,希望可以帮助你。
我觉得你结尾挺好的,不用改了,还有,根据意思我做了一点点小的意译,为了使读起来通顺些。
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考