谁能提供我一篇外贸英语对话,内容关于保险的,注意是外贸哦。

不能太少 大概有个10句吧,英文的,在线等······

Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested
for your order.

海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。

Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above
the invoice value?

亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额

Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request,
but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.

海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。

Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.

亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。

Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods
of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten
percent.

海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。

Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.

亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。

Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to
charge you extra for the additional cost.

海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。

Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.

亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。

Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.

海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。

Henry:I see.

亨利:我了解。

Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact
your insurance agent there and compare rates.

海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。

Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.

亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。

Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we
can offer.

海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

这个怎么样,。希望采纳哦,谢谢!
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
无其他回答
相似回答