急——中译英,在线等高手人工翻译——在线等

请各位高手翻译出大概意思即可,句型,词汇尽量翻译的漂亮些!谢谢各位~~~

请各位英语翻译高手们 纯人工翻译
如果你是用软件,机器翻译的
那就不要回答了
免得浪费大家的时间
谢谢合作啊!!!

1.你学习越努力,你的成绩就越好。
2.我们相聚越多就会越快乐。
3.去听音乐会可别迟到了。
4.据说他和别人相处得很好。
5.他躺在床上津津有味地看书。
6.她虽然累了,但仍然继续工作。
7.他们正忙着为聚会做准备。
8.他经常告诫我不要和老年人开玩笑。
9.高老师告诉我上课别迟到。
10.我看见那人从口袋里掏出了一把枪。
11. 他 看见大象正在被 他 宰杀。
12.当我们过桥的时候,我们看见一个男孩儿掉进河里。
13.我听到有人高喊“着火啦!”接着我又听见人们在边跑边喊。
14.他们让我们冒雨踢足球。
15.药会使你好转。
16.他们明确表示他们并没有同意你的意见。
17.他们改善了软件使人们更容易地使用电脑。
18.他发明了潜水器使人们可以在水下呆很长时间。
19.这姑娘还太年幼,还不能结婚。
20.这宾馆收费太贵了,我们可住不起。

1.你学习越努力,你的成绩就越好。

The harder you work, the better your study you will be.

2.我们相聚越多就会越快乐。

The more times we meet, the happier we are going on.

3.去听音乐会可别迟到了。

Don't be late for going to the concert.

4.据说他和别人相处得很好。

It is said he gets on well with others.

5.他躺在床上津津有味地看书。

He was reading books with great interest in bed.

6.她虽然累了,但仍然继续工作。

Although she was tired, she still went on working.

7.他们正忙着为聚会做准备。

They are busy preparing for the party.

8.他经常告诫我不要和老年人开玩笑。

He always warn me not to make fun of old men.

9.高老师告诉我上课别迟到。

Teacher Gao told me not to be late for school.

10.我看见那人从口袋里掏出了一把枪。

I saw the man taking out a gun.

11. 他 看见大象正在被 他 宰杀。

He saw the elephants were being killed by him.

12.当我们过桥的时候,我们看见一个男孩儿掉进河里。

We saw a boy falling into river when we went cross the bridge.

13.我听到有人高喊“着火啦!”接着我又听见人们在边跑边喊。

I heard someone shouting "Fire!" Then I heard people running and shouting at the same time.

14.他们让我们冒雨踢足球。

They made us play football during the rain.

15.药会使你好转。

The medicine can make you better.

16.他们明确表示他们并没有同意你的意见。

They didn't express their agreement to your advice definitely.

17.他们改善了软件使人们更容易地使用电脑。

They improved the software so that people could use computers much easier.

18.他发明了潜水器使人们可以在水下呆很长时间。

He invented the submarines so that people could stay under the sea for a long time.

19.这姑娘还太年幼,还不能结婚。

The girl is too young to marry.

20.这宾馆收费太贵了,我们可住不起。

We can't afford the hotel because the charge of it is too expensive.

累死莪了- =
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
第1个回答  2010-09-12
1. 你学习越努力,你的成绩就越好。
Harder you study, better performance you will make.
2. 我们相聚越多就会越快乐。
More we get together, happier we are.
3. 去听音乐会可别迟到了。
We cannot be late for the concert.
4. 据说他和别人相处得很好。
It is said that he get on well with others.
5. 他躺在床上津津有味地看书。
He was lying in bed reading with relish.
6. 她虽然累了,但仍然继续工作。
Although she is tired, she still continues the work.
7. 他们正忙着为聚会做准备。
They are busy with preparing for the party.
8. 他经常告诫我不要和老年人开玩笑。
He often told me not to play a joke with the older.
9. 高老师告诉我上课别迟到。
Mr. Gao asked me not to be late for school.
10. 我看见那人从口袋里掏出了一把枪。
I saw that person took a gun out of his pocket.
11. 他 看见大象正在被 他 宰杀。
He saw an elephant was being killing by him.
12. 当我们过桥的时候,我们看见一个男孩儿掉进河里。
We saw a boy fall into the river while going through the bridge.
13. 我听到有人高喊“着火啦!”接着我又听见人们在边跑边喊。
I heard somebody crying ”it’s on fire!” And then I saw people running with shout.
14. 他们让我们冒雨踢足球。
They let us play football in rain.
15. 药会使你好转。
You will be better taking the pill.
16. 他们明确表示他们并没有同意你的意见。
They specifically claim that they disagree with you.
17. 他们改善了软件使人们更容易地使用电脑
They improved the software so that people can use the computer more easily.
18. 他发明了潜水器使人们可以在水下呆很长时间。
He invented a diving machine which enables people to stay a long time under the water.
19. 这姑娘还太年幼,还不能结婚。
This girl is too young to get married.
20. 这宾馆收费太贵了,我们可住不起。
The hotel is too expensive for us to stay.

荟萃译堂翻译服务社为您服务(百度有啊)
第2个回答  2010-09-12
1. the more effort you put on study, the higher result you will get
2. we will be happier if we catch up more frequently
3. dont be late to the musicale
4. it is said that he gets along with people well
5. he is reading with great intrest on the bed
6, she still kept on working even though she is tired
7. they are busy in preparing the party
8. he always warns me not to make fun of the aged
9. mr/miss gao told me not to be late to class
10. i saw that guy fishing the gun out of his pocket
11. he saw the elephant is being killed by him
12. we saw a boy falling down the river when we went across the bridge
13. we heard someone yelled " on fire/catching fire" then we heard people runing and screaming
14. they asked us playing the football in the rain
15. medcine will make you better
16. they clearly stated that the did not agree with your opinion
17. they improved the sofeware so that can be more easyly used
18. he invented the undersea boat which can make people stay a long period under water
19. the girl is too young to get married
20. the hotel is too expnsive for us to live/ the hotel costs too much, we cant afford it

100%纯手工翻译 希望采纳本回答被提问者采纳
第3个回答  2010-09-12
1. You learn making great efforts increasingly , your achievement gets over regards right away. 2. We gather together feeling happier , as being therefore likely much more. 3. Go to a concert but not having arrived late. 4. It is said that he and others get on well with each other. 5. He lies on a bed reading a book with good relish. 6. She continues working though having been tired out. 7. They are getting together making preparation busy busy. 8. He often admonishes I essential points and the old people do not joke. 9. Teacher Gao tells me to give lessons not arriving late. 10. I see that person has fished out a handful gun li from the bag. 11. He sees that the elephant is being butchered by him. 12. When pawning our gap bridge, we see that one boy drops into river lining. 13. I hear somebody shouting "blowing! I hear people then being running as well as shouting. 14. They let us brave the rain to play football. 15. Medicine may make you take a turn for the better. 16. They make the idea indicating that they do not agree with you clear. 17. That they have improved a software makes people use a computer more easily. 18. That he has invented a submersible makes people not bad on undersea stay very longtime. 19. This girl is very young , can not get married. 20. Charge for this guesthouse has been very expensive , we may live not getting up.
相似回答