麻烦大家帮我看下这个是狮子王几的动画电影的片段?要英文原版的台词。配音用

麻烦大家帮我看下这个是狮子王几的动画电影?要英文原版的台词。配音用
http://www.56.com/u23/v_NjA3NjQ0NTI.html
需要电影是狮子王第几部的片段
还需要英文原文对白.谢谢

狮子王1
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走开…走开

I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
快走开

我喜欢赶走秃鹰

Gets 'em every time.
每次都成功

Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.
丁满,你最好过来看看

I think it's still alive.
我看他好像还活着

All righty,what have we got here?
哎哟!这什么东西呀?

Jeez,it's a lion!
天啊!是只狮子

Run,Pumbaa,move it!
彭彭,快跑

Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.
丁满,他只是只小狮子

Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
你看他那么可爱

- Can we keep him?
而且是一个人 我们能留下他吗?

- Pumbaa,are you nuts?
彭彭,你疯了吗?

You're talking about a lion.
躺在这儿的是只狮子

Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
狮子就是专门吃我们的

- He's going to get bigger.
但是他还那么小

他以后会长大的

Maybe he'll be on our side.
也许他会变得跟我们一国

Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
这是我听过最蠢的话了

maye be
或许他会…

Hey,I got it.
咦…我有点子了

What if he's on our side?
如果他跟我们一国

You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的

So,we're keeping him?
那我们就留下他罗

Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
当然,这里是谁做主啊?

My point exactly.
我认为他应该留下

Jeez,I'm fried.
哎哟!天啊!我热死了

Let's get out of here and find some shade.
我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方

- You OK,kid? - I guess so.
你还好吧?孩子

- You nearly died.
我想是吧

你差点就死了

- I saved you.
我救了你

Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.
彭彭也帮了…一滴滴忙

Thanks for your help.
谢谢你们帮忙

- Hey,where you going?
你要去哪里?

- Nowhere.
不知道

Gee,he looks blue.
他看起来很BLUE

I'd say brownish gold.
我倒觉得是金黄色

No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.
不,我是说…沮丧

Kid,what's eating you?
孩子你在烦什么?

Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
烦?狮子可是万兽之王

The food chain.
烦个屁呀!

So,where you from?
那你从哪儿来的?

Who cares? I can't go back.
谁在乎?我又不能回去

Ah,you're an outcast.
你是被扫地出门的

- That's great. So are we.
好极了!我们也是

- What'd you do,kid?
你做了什么事?

Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.
很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说

Good. We don't want to hear about it.
很好,我们也不想听

Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?
拜托,丁满 我们能帮忙吗?

Not unless you can change the past.
除非你们能够改变历史

Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...
孩子你要知道在这个时候 我这位伙伴丁满说

you got to put your behind in your past.
你必须把你的背后抛到过去

- No,no,no.
不…

Amateur. - I mean...
我是说… 笨蛋

Lie down before you hurt yourself.
能不能闭上你的乌鸦嘴呀

It's,you got to put your past behind you.
是…你必须把过去抛到脑后

Look,kid,bad things happen...
孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事

and you can't do anything about it,right?
而你却拿它没办法,对吧?

- Right. - Wrong!
对 错

When the world turns its back on you...
当这个世界遗弃你的时候

you turn your back on the world.
你就去遗弃这个世界

Well,that's not what I was taught.
我以前学的不是这样

Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那么你或许应该学点新知识

Repeat after me.
跟着我一起念

- Hakuna matata. - What?
HAKUNAMATATA

Hakuna matata
什么?

HAKUNAMATATA

It means "no worries."
就别担心
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
第1个回答  2012-01-24
她迟月馨打开一看上
第2个回答  2012-01-24
她迟月馨打开一看上
相似回答