经典电影的赏析和对白

如题所述

  1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
  You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
  (Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)   
  ROSE: I love you, Jack.   

  JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?   

  ROSE: I'm so cold.   

  JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?   

  ROSE: I can't feel my body.   

  JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.   

  ROSE: I promise.   

  JACK: Never let go.   

  ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

  你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
  (露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)   
  露丝:杰克,我爱你。   
  杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?   
  露丝:我觉得很冷。   
  杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗?   露丝:我失去知觉了。   
  杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。   
  露丝:我答应你。   
  杰克:永不放弃。   
  露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。

  2、《乱世佳人》经典对白(如果要简短点,个人认为选后面的一节要好点,用蓝色标出的)
  Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
  瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。

  Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
  斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……

  Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
  瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。

  Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
  斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。

  Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
  瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?

  Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
  斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。

  Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?

  瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
  Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
  斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……

  Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
  斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)

  Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
  瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。

  Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
  斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
  Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
  瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。

  Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
  斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!

  Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
  瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。

  Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
  斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?

  Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
  瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。

  Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
  斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!

  Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
  瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)

  Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
  斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。

  Rhett : That's your misfortune
  瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。

  Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
  斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?

  Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
  瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。

  Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
  斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。

  Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
  斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?

  Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
  杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的

  Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
  阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!

  Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
  瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。

  Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
  杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……

  Ashley : Something you love better than me -
  阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……

  Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.

  3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
  Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
  安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?

  Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
  乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。

  Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
  安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?

  Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
  乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。

  Princess Ann: How do you do?
  安娜公主:你好!

  Joe Bradley: How do you do?
  乔•布拉德雷:你好!

  Princess Ann: And you are - ?
  安娜公主:那么你是?

  Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
  乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。

  Princess Ann: Delighted.
  安娜公主:很高兴。

  Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
  乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。

  Princess Ann: You may sit down.
  安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

  Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
  乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?

  Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
  安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅

  4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
  You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world. 
  阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.

  Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
  珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
  Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
  like an angel.

  阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使. 
  Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
  珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
  Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
  阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了  
  Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
  Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
  Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
  阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
  话,或者问我问题.
  Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
  珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?  
  Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
  阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.

  5、《暮光之城》对白
  Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
  伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
  Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
  爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
  Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
  伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
  Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
  爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
  Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
  爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?

  Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
  伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
  Edward:Good.
  爱德华:“是吗。”
  Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
  伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
  6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
  Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
  And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
  Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
  Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
  We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
  Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
  We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
  Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
  I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
  All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
  Ready. 好.
  Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
  I'm going with you. 跟着你.
  Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
  And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
  I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
  Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
  I can fight. 我能打仗.
  I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.
  7、《兄弟连》对白
  Richard Winters: These men have been through the toughest training the Army has to offer, under the worst possible circumstances, and they volunteered for it.
  'Buck' Compton: Christ, Dick, I was just shooting craps with them.
  Richard Winters: You know why they volunteered? Because they knew that the man in the foxhole next to them would be the best. Not some draftee who's going to get them killed.
  'Buck' Compton: Are you ticked because they like me? Because I'm spending time to get to know my soldiers. I mean, c'mon, you've been with them for two years? I've been here for six days.
  Richard Winters: You're gambling, Buck.
  'Buck' Compton: So what. Soldiers do that. I don't deserve a reprimand for it.
  Richard Winters: What if you'd won?
  'Buck' Compton: What?
  Richard Winters: What if you'd won? Don't ever put yourself in the position where you can take from these men.
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考
无其他回答

经典电影片段赏析
赏析:浪漫主义在那个时代代表了一种革命的、左的思想,是这个勇敢的思想的勇敢的形式,当然,现实主义也是这个思想的勇敢的形式,但是现实主义同时还怀疑\/反思\/比较\/对照\/提问,而浪漫主义几乎就是呼喊,认准死理并且竭力呼喊。巴黎圣母院不是为了讲述爱情故事而写的,完全不是,爱情只是主题之一。巴黎圣母...

经典电影台词赏析(五)
赏析:异国他乡,互相支持,暗生情愫,难敌现实。回首之时,有怅然却也畅然。《明亮的星》 片中经典台词:美丽是永恒的喜悦,只会与日俱增,永不消亡湮灭。赏析:济慈是幸运的,也是不幸的,和芬尼的爱情点燃了他的灵感。片子画面极其美。《相见恨早》 片中经典台词:什么都不要说,否则我会失去勇...

经典电影台词赏析(一)
赏析:打开窗你会看到悲伤融化。《泰坦尼克号》 片中,一句:杰克,我爱你(这句是影片中唯一一次告白)让人怀念至深。赏析:有些爱超越生与死,即使过了很多年,也有当时的悖动与感动。《欲盖弄潮》 片中经典台词:如果你不去争取,你永远得不到你想要的。赏析:互相扶持的爱情才是给力的爱情,何...

电影《死亡诗社》经典台词对白 经典语录名句赏析
1. "我步入丛林,希望活得深刻,汲取生命精髓,而非在生命终结时才意识到未曾真正生活。"2. "诗歌、美、爱情等是人类生存的原动力,而不仅仅是医药、法律等实用技能。"3. "当认为已知,需尝试从不同角度审视。"这些台词鼓励观众挑战常规,勇敢追求自我,并传达出对生命真谛的探索。电影讲述了威尔顿预...

求一段外国经典电影台词 附上赏析 差不多100字左右赏析 跪求 给你很 ...
得知道我的最高贵的一部分,我的听觉,大大地衰退了。当我们同在一起时,我已觉得许多病象,我瞒着,但从此越来越恶化……还会痊愈吗?我当然如此希望,可是非常渺茫;这一类的病是无药可治的。我得过着凄凉的生活,避免我心爱的一切人物,尤其是在这个如此可怜、如此自私的世界上!……我不得不在...

跪求电影赏析
电影赏析:《肖申克的救赎》一、概述 电影《肖申克的救赎》是一部改编自著名作家斯蒂芬·金同名小说的经典之作。该片以深刻的情感、人性和希望为主题,讲述了一名被错误指控杀人的银行家安迪在监狱中的生活及其寻求自由的过程。二、主角塑造与情感深度 影片的主角安迪·杜佛兰是一个典型的普通人在极端...

经典电影的赏析和对白
1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白 You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive.. (Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.) ROSE: I love you, Jack. JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE...

电影中的经典演讲有哪些
《死亡诗社》这不,这部电影里边有很多经典的眼角桥段,而且都是那种比较激进,热烈的演讲。可能会直接击中你的内心深处。但是往往是那些最普通的语言,才能够深深的打动着彼此、你我产生共鸣。那么今天我就带给你一段演讲赏析吧。我要你们向前到这儿来,细细玩味过去的面孔,你们经过这儿无数次,但从未...

经典电影赏析之《傲慢与偏见》
经典电影赏析之《傲慢与偏见》 《傲慢与偏见》 电影赏析 在维多利亚时期把视线放到小乡绅阶层上。简·奥斯汀的故事剧情线放在日常生活中,所以我们在该影片中能够捕捉到许多18世纪后期英国乡镇的真实生活百态。 妇女运动的兴起,让女性意识到健康体态的自然美。 受这样的风气影响,平民多采用轻便自如的霍尔布长裙,下摆直线呈...

推荐几部中国经典电影,最好还可以进行赏析,评论的
影片成功地将江湖兄弟情与亲生兄弟情的矛盾集结在一起,体现了他们各自不同的挫折、失败、忏悔和报复,通过这些人际关系的冲突,影片通过成功的煽情手法使影片更具观赏性。该片掀起了一股"英雄片狂潮",对香港电影的发展有比较重要的影响。此片获第6届香港电影金像奖最佳影片和最佳男主角奖,获第23届...

相似回答